SATURDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2026
MEDEN VALE COLTS FC v BEESTON FC
Even if you cant make the match, you can pre order MEDEN VALE COLTS FC PROGRAMME and MEDEN VALE COLTS BADGES from me, even if you are abroad, I can take payment via bank transfer or by paypal, but must be pre ordered well in advance as Meden Vale only 50 have been made and already 25 sold
The programmes, the more sold, the more the charity makes. This year I have chosen "SCOTTYS LITTLE SOLDIERS" a small charity that supports military children who has lost one or both of their parents, it helps towards councilling, new school uniforms and a lot more as well. Already we have raised over £630
Admission to the match is £3 and the teabar room will be cooking and doing teas/coffees/bars of chocolate etc.
Programmes are £2 each and badges £4 each, if you are coming to the match, if you cant make, I can work out postage costs. Please email me asap on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk
Also BIG ANNOUNCEMENT..On 3rd October, I will be doing ST KEVERNE;s FIRST EVER PROGRAMME @ just £2 v HELSTON OLD BOYS again it can be posted out to you with postage..Please just email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk for all details or information.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT

No comments:
Post a Comment